Friday, January 14, 2005

Lutherans and Ale

On Wednesday night I ended up going to Renne's Landing with Cody from Church and drinking some. It was kind of fun, I drank a Fat Tire which was pretty good, also had a taste of this REALLY dark beer called nightwatch or black-night or something like that, was really good, sort of chocolate-ish. The only problem was I drank pretty much on an empty stomach, and I'm not used to drinking in the first place. Still, drinking and talking God was kind of fun. I see why it is within the Lutheran Tradition. Lutherans are so Scandinavian they need a little inhabition to get talking about the most important stuff.
In other news I got my Old Lutheran T-shirts last night. One says "Peace, Love, LUTHER" the other says, "Old Luther, founded 1483." With them I am well pleased, they even fit me.
Peace,
Chris

No comments: