Friday, April 07, 2006

Class Warfare? You want Class Warfare!

Well then, I'll give you Class Warfare.
Days in the Cold a gripping online novel by Chris Halverson (yours truly) follows William and Frank, two angry liberals, outraged at injustice, inspired by Toni Morrison and 18th Century Anarchism, and unwilling to take prisoners, as they practice class warfare in the most classical sense, by becoming murderers.

Yeah, so here's the deal. I'm going to be writing this story in chunks, updating the site quite often, and when I get a chapter done I'll fit it together and link it to the side of Universal Bones, that means you will actually see the novel as it develops from thoughts in my head to words on the page, to polished piece of work.
Peace,
Chris

3 comments:

Judah Gabriel Himango said...

Cool man, looking forward to it.

Christopher said...

Posted a draft of what will become the third chapter. Should be interesting to see exactly where it all goes. I think this one fleshes out the character of Frank more.
Peace,
Chris

Fearsome Pirate said...

Being inspired by Toni Morrison is outright proof of insanity.