Saturday, December 15, 2007

Two articles that make one think

So I'm not a global warming skeptic, though maybe I should be, but these two articles got me thinking.
LZ on ELCA
BBC on US
So both the ELCA and the US government are now dealing with Global warming. I just hope it is done in a sound way, not in an indulgences kind of way. Reducing the amount of... for example heat in a Seminary dormatory, might be a better way to deal with global warming than buying global warming indulgences.
I guess I am innately contrarian, I don't exactly like orthodoxies be they liberal or conservative. Whenever a whole bunch of people get together and decide something is true they are going to leave some important truth behind in the process. That said it is probably a really good thing that the US has done a "uturn" on global warming.
Peace,
Chris

No comments: