Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Arg

I'm confused. We turned out so many new voters who voted for Kerry. We united all the factional pieces of the Democratic Party behind the Johns. We spent so much money. We worked so hard. Yet it's the same junk from 2000, except Bush has the popular vote this time. We won Oregon, I did my part, but jeeze, if we don't win Ohio, I don't know what will happen, 4 more years I guess.
Kenya is looking very tempting. I'm going to be filling out my papers.
Peace, Good night, Pray for our country.
Chris

1 comment:

The Terrible Swede said...

AhhI'm relieved. We turned out so many new voters who voted for Bush. We united all the factional pieces of the Republican Party behind "W". We spent so much money. We worked so hard. Yet it's the same junk from 2000, except Bush has the popular vote this time. We won Florida, I did my part, but shit, if we don't win Ohio, I don't know what will happen, goes to the House I guess.
California is not looking very tempting. I'm going to be filling out my papers for another gun.
Peace, Good night, Pray for our country.
Ron