1. In what way is the Bible a roadmap?
2. How much of Luther should Lutherans follow? Lots, or is tradition dynamic?
3. What ideology is most consistent with Christianity? Libertarianism or Socialism?
4. What is the most important issue facing the Church today?
5. Are creeds important, or is it possible to simply say one’s theology is biblical? What basic assumptions are found behind all Christian denominations that are not Biblical, or at least not explicitly biblical?
6. What is sanctification? Does the concept ring true? Should the word be redeemed or should it be replaced? Does it need either of those previous options?
7. If the near eastern context of the Bible was removed would it still make sense?