1. How much of Christianity is just cultural junk and gets in the way of relationship with God?
2. Why is so much of the Bible narrative? What does that tell us about God? What does it tell us about how to live life?
3. What should be the qualifications for religious leadership? What traits should be considered, what ones shouldn’t?
4. Do animals have souls? Do humans have souls? What are souls?
5. Should Christians be romantically involved with non-Christians?
6. Can/should government be involved with churches? Should churches be involved with government?
7. If love of money is the root of all evils what should we do about it?
8. Is the bible infinitely interpretable?