1. How much choice do we have in spiritual matters?
2. What are some traits of a “Christian relationship”?
3. Who should take communion? Is it a community thing? If so how big is that community?
4. Motivational speakers in Japan can get people to break down sobbing and asking their parents for forgiveness, this is done to make employees think of their boss as a parent. What does this suggest about experientialism in Church? About the Trinity? About the very idea of God?
5. If God is love what is hate/fear/etc?
6. Most of the Biblical characters aren’t all that great of people. What does that suggest about God?
7. Are dreams spiritually significant? How? Why? Why not?