Thursday, August 08, 2013

156 10 word or less quotes Or 3 years worth of Good Church Signs! Eighth Batch



  1. Holy, holy, holy is the Lord
  2. He will swallow up death forever
  3. God will wipe away the tears from all faces
  4. Comfort O Comfort my people
  5. He was despised, and we held him of no account
  6. The righteous one shall make many righteous
  7. God’s word is in my heart like a fire
  8. Do no wrong to immigrants, orphans, or widows
  9. I have continued my faithfulness to you
  10. How lonely sits the city
  11. His mercies never come to an end
  12. Go down the mountain
  13. I will search for my sheep
  14. Mortal, can these bones live?
  15. I see four men unbound in the fire!-Nebuchadnezzar
  16. I desire steadfast love, not sacrifice
  17. They sell the needy for a pair of sandals
  18. Let justice roll down like mighty waters
  19. Should I not be concerned about Ninevah?
  20. Do justice, love kindness, walk humbly with your God
  21. My spirit abides among you; do not fear
  22. We are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses
  23. Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers
  24. Be quick to listen, slow to speak, slow to anger
  25. Pray for one another

No comments: