Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Two years of Read, Reflect, Pray

Greetings all.
It is hard to believe that it was two years ago, but back in 2014 I gained permission from a variety of publishing companies to use quotes, prayers, and bits of liturgy to stitch together a prayer book focused on the seven central things of worship, the readings and prayers of each day pointing toward one of them. I took from A Minister’s Prayer Book and added some diversity in a variety of ways.
Well, tonight my copyright runs out.
It’s been a good run. I’ve sold enough books to recover the money I paid for the copyrights, and RRP has a facebook following of 276 people who receive a prayer or quote daily.
To everyone who was involved in the creation of the book, those who purchased it, and those who participated on the facebook page.
Thank you.

Peace,

Chris Halverson

No comments: