Sunday, August 04, 2013

156 10 word or less quotes Or 3 years worth of Good Church Signs! Sixth Batch



  1. Go and make disciples
  2. The Good news of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
  3. Who do people say that I am?
  4. Whoever welcomes a child, welcomes me
  5. The Son of Man came to serve
  6. Terror and amazement had seized them.
  7. My soul magnifies the Lord
  8.  Glory to God in the highest
  9. Every mountain and hill shall be made low
  10. Do not judge, and you will not be judged
  11. Love your enemies
  12. The Kingdom of God has come near to you.
  13. Our Father who art in heaven
  14. God searches for the lost
  15. Father, forgive them.
  16. In the beginning was the word
  17. The Word became flesh
  18. I am bread, water, light etc.
  19. New Commandment—Love one another.
  20. That you may believe and have life
  21. I see open heavens and the Son of Man!
  22. What is to prevent me from being baptized?
  23. We too are his offspring.
  24. The Lord bless you and keep you.
  25. Indeed it was very good

No comments: