Saturday, August 03, 2013

156 10 word or less quotes Or 3 years worth of Good Church Signs! Fifth Batch


Scripture:
  1. Sighs too deep for words.
  2. Nothing separates us from the love of God
  3. I am not ashamed of the gospel.
  4. We are justified by grace!
  5. There is now no condemnation
  6. If God is for us, who is against us?
  7. We are the Lord’s!
  8. There are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit.
  9. This is my body that is for you.
  10. This cup is the new covenant in my blood.
  11. My grace is sufficient for you.
  12. Power is made perfect in weakness
  13. For freedom Christ set us free.
  14. Bear one another’s burdens
  15. Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Generosity, Faithfulness, Gentleness, Self Control.
  16. Forgive as you’ve been forgiven
  17. He emptied himself.
  18. Rejoice in the Lord always; against I say, rejoice!
  19. It’s a lion… no wait… it’s a lamb!-Rev. 5
  20. This is my Son, the beloved.
  21. Salt and Light
  22. Come and see!
  23. Lord, let our eyes be opened.
  24. Love God. Love Neighbor.
  25. Did you hear the one about the Samaritan?

No comments: