Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Well. I've been to all my classes. I think this is going to be a good term. My creative writing teacher is quite the card, he throws out quips a mile a minute. Our first assignment was to write our own obiturary, which was a bit morbid. Maybe I'll post mine soon. Pope, the professor for History of American Radicalism seems like a nice guy. He is a short leftist with a big brain, or at least that is my initial impression of him. Hebrew... is going to be interesting. My Hebrutta (that is Hebrew studying partner) is quiting, so I'm on my own this term. My Martyrdom class is taugt by Professor Green, who also taught Hebrew first term. I didn't think she was bad as a Hebrew professor, but I could tell she wanted to get off on the backstories of the text instead of keeping to the dry art of learning language. She proved me right, she had an excellent run down of 2000 years of biblical history for the first class.
Oh, someone told me the draft is coming back. Since I gave up news for Lent I don't know if this is true. If someone could confirm or deny this that would be nice.
Peace,
Chris

No comments: