Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Man. Too much politics and news, you guys might want to know what’s going on with me here in Eugene.
1. It is hot as all heck (well, it got to 80 yesterday). My room is like a little oven, and the worst part is that the central heating for the entire building is still going full blast, there is nothing individuals in the rooms can do about it. I’ve been sleeping in the buff with my windows open (thank goodness I’m on the 7th floor!). I’ve resorted to freezing evening showers before I got to bed. I guess it works.
2. I’m biking again! I’ve found a nice 30 minute bike path that takes me through some parks and by the river.
3. I’m the president of my fraternity’s class (meaning the three other guys who joined AEPi this term). I, the goy, am the president of a class of Jewish Fraternity boys. As they say one never knows what life is going to throw at them.
4. As I’m starting to write my synopsis for Faith and Grace, the book I’m trying to get published.
5. I need to start getting ready for my ELCA candidacy stuff that will start this summer.

That’s about it for now. I should get back to reading for Religious Studies.
Peace,
Chris

No comments: