Thursday, August 19, 2004

Electorial College vote as of today, and new music

Well, if you check out the Electorial College Vote you will see Kerry wins 301 to 213, with 24 votes tied.
In other news I increased my CD collection by about a fifth. Just bought Tracy Chapman by... Tracy Chapman. I also bought Keep Right by KRS-One.
I've been writing a lot, all of it short stories and reading Lord of the Flies as well as the complete works of Lord Byron.
I've been pretty worried about the stuff going on in Najaf, I really think harming the Ali Mosque could really screw the US in the short and long term. It would be like blowing up the Vatican just because the Pope was taking potshots at Lutherans.
At any rate, I hope we don't end up shooting ourselves in the foot, and I hope Al-Sadr quits shooting at us.

No comments: