Sunday, April 30, 2006

Another chapter started in "Days in the Cold"

I have now started chapter 5 of Days in the cold over at UniversalBones.
Other than that. Not much going on here. I didn't get the scholarship for Clare College, which means if I get into Cambridge I'll have to take out loans for grad school. On the plus side I ate some wonderful Korean food at TFG volunteer Melody's house last night along with Vik and Sarah. Afterwards Melody locked herself out of the house so I ended up being more dashing than Indiana Jones, braver than anyone Ian Flemming could have thought up, and more rogue-ish than Hans Solo and Wolverine combined, by crawling through her host parent's garage packed with stuff to get to a door that seemed to lead to the house. Turned out it ended up on the patio. James Bond I am not.
Peace,
Chris

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm wondering: Where's Chapter 3?

Dr.John said...

I would like to have seen that.