Saturday, August 18, 2007

Philly!

Hey all. I thought I’d let you guys know that after 6 and a half weeks of flying around America, sleeping on friend’s couches (and those of their parents (Thanks Kyla’s folks!) ), crashing at my parents, and chilling in hotels, I have arrived at Luther Theological Seminary Philadelphia!
I’ve met two of the other Junior (aka 1st year) Seminarians, Kate and Alex, both from the Carolinas. I’ve had dinner, bought bedding, and have plans for church in the morning. All in all an exciting first day.
Peace,
Chris

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!

I was searching around Lutheran Blogs and I came across yours. I too am a student at LTSP, I am going to be a senior this year. I hope to see you around campus. I am actually living off campus this year but I will be around alot -- especially on the football field (you will hear about flag football at some point).

Talk with you soon.

RevHRod said...

Welcome to the neighborhood! I'm the Rev in the basement of Wiedemann selling textbooks. ;-)