Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hillary rattles sword vs. Iran

She says if Iran obtains and uses a nuke vs. Israel her administration would "obliterate" Iran.
Honestly I don't think she is saying this because she wants to go to war with Iran, I think she's saying this because she wants to score political points and appear to be a hawk... And that's what worries me. If she's caught in "look tough" mode we'll never get out of Iraq! If she's so worries about not looking "liberal" she'll be paralyzed by the pro-war noise machine once she's in office.
Peace,
Chris
PS I voted for Obama today!

2 comments:

Judah Gabriel Himango said...

While she may be doing it to score political points with pro-war moderates and right wingers (I guess?) and of course the Jewish vote, it nonetheless is a point she probably believes.

Good for her if she does believe it. If Iran did use a nuclear weapon against Israel, standing still in itself would be an act of evil.

I suspect Iran is not foolish enough to do this and claim responsibility, however. For the time being, they seem to much prefer working their deeds through their Hizb'llah puppets in Lebanon.

Dana said...

I completely agree with you on the whole Hillary/Iran thing.

And sweet on the voting for Obama thing. :)
Peace