Saturday, June 04, 2005

Jolly Old England

Well, I have a possible assignment next year at Saint Mark's College in Audley End, Saffron Walder, in Essex. It is a "residential youth and children's acrivity and retreat center." The site dates to the 13th century.
One of the strange things I may end up doing is teaching kids, "archery and trampolining." When I told my mother this this morning she burst out laughing. For those of you who don't know I'm not particularilly blessed when it comes to cordination. I think she had visions in her head of a bunch of young british folk scewering themselves under my supervions.
That's the info for now. I'm going to call tomorrow, see what's up.
Peace,
Chris

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scewering could be fun.

Christopher said...

Child-kababs. Oh my. You wouldn't believe all the jokes the folk here in Eugene have came up with about the Trapoline/Archery mix. From me becoming Robinhood with a merry band of bouncing archers, to making the kids bouncing wear shirts with targets on them, and so on.
All in good fun of course.
Peace,
Chris