Friday, December 09, 2016

My latest book, upcoming projects

I just realized I never mentioned on my blog that I have a new book out. Well, I do, it is "Christopher's Contemporary Catechism: 19 Sermons Answering 25 Questions from the Pews"
It is a compilation of my homiletic answers to 25 questions parishioners have asked in the last 3 years.

So I keep chugging books out. At this point there is my M. Phil. Thesis along with a weird play and a few other essays, the Prayer Book, some sermons from my fellow 2011 seminary grads, my rockin' Sci-Fi novel, and some reflections on Luke's Gospel co-authored with a parishioner.

So, what's next? My co-author and I are looking to do a sequel to our Luke book about Matthew's Gospel, and I participated in National Novel Writing Month again this year. I ended up with a 25,000 word re-write of Shakespeare's Richard the Third... so I'm looking forward to seeing what I make out of it.

So, keep reading my friends!

No comments: