Monday, March 22, 2004

I got my grades just now! I passed Post-bibical Hebrew (I took it pass or fail, I passed). Got an A in both my history classes and I got an A+ in Genesis! This is from the big D. Falk himself! So this term I ended up with a 4.1 and overall I have a 3.76!
I just finished running 1.5 miles, intended to go into the gym and do the stair step machine, but the gym didn't open till 10, my legs were feeling it anyways, so no trouble.
Right now they are testing the smoke alarm system in the building so every few minutes this man's voice comes on saying "There is an emergency in the building, please evacuate the building, don't use the elevators."
Oh, I am 1/5 through those essays about liberation theology, and I've started Shadow puppets by Orson Scott Card. Not bad books, although Shadow Puppets is no Ender's Game.
At any rate, things are going pretty well here.
Peace,
Chris.

No comments: